Friday 4 April 2008

Maiden Voyage

I'm actually going overseas, omg omg... It may not be a BIG deal for you all out there but it is for me. I'm actually going on a plane...


Well, i have say that this is indeed a very happy event for me and i'm really looking forward to it.
I'm have never been on a plane before and this will be my maiden voyage.
Sort of like a graduation trip with my bunch of friends so it will be fun. Right after exams, whoosh to Thailand and get a body massage, can you imagine that? I'm feeling it already, lol..


My destination, Bangkok...
I don't really know what Bangkok has to offer but i got one friend who have been there few times and a Thai speaking friend so there should be no problem choosing the best of the best...
Really can't wait, no no no...
Exams faster over.... I'm so motivated now... Going to study... maybe not...haha

Anyway, i'm sure to take many many pictures although i don't have my own camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online