Wednesday 8 October 2008

Rhythm Avenue

I'm actually moving to a new house soon, how cool is that? Although it's still a rented house, it's better than my shithole now. It's at Section 19 of USJ, pretty cool new condo. They have swimming pool there, gym, jacuzzi, cafeteria with a wide screen to watch football matches, nice view, and not freaking hot like my room now.
But shifting there means burning a major hole in my pocket which may not heal for at least a couple of months. Means there will be no expensive meals, only selected movies, no shopping, no clubbing and no freaking money for keeps.
So my friends out there, tempt me less pls. lol...
Anyway once i shift in, i will take some pics to be posted here. I will find out whether they allow poolside party as it will be cool to organize one..haha..
It's a dilemma that i have to choose, to live better or keep the money, but what the hell, i have decided. TO LIVE BETTER.

4 comments:

wendy said...

haha...sounds so nice..staying in a nice house is important...or else will emo wan...lol..

renomael said...

call this person if u hav any financial problem :

YAU MIN HOE aka THE BAHAUMAN ....

all da best dude :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

have u actually moved to Rhythm Avenue? I m a resident there. We could be friends!

 

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online