Friday 20 June 2008

A New Stage in Life

Studies had come to an end and a new road has begun to emerge.
I'm now working already. In the education world, i'm the oldest already but in the working market, i'm the youngest.
I'm surrounded by many experienced ppl talking things i don't even know of.
I'm bored by their topic-politics, business, economy, golf, car and the list goes on.
I think i suppose to be like that already but i still miss my uni life.
Though no doubt, i have learned a lot for the past one week. I'm really lucky to be working for a big organisation. I can really see their professionalism. Although i'm in the sales line, i just need to manage key account and find new company if possible.
I have lots of things to learn up and learn up fast. The pressure is there and i have to do it and do it good.
By the way, i'll be in Shah Alam so anyone wants to meet up just holla me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post and informative.. i like to spend ample time with your blog..

Janice Ong said...

what company is that? sales line? not related with your study wo...

 

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online