Wednesday 2 July 2008

New Hangout Place

Long gone has midvalley and 1U, too far from my reach. Since i've moved to USJ, naturally my new hangout place will be The Summit USJ.
Went there yesterday just to have a feel of the place. They have Subway, GSC, a bowling centre, Fitness First, and etc. Well, still cannot compare to the two i used to visit but here they have less ppl jamming up the place, the cinema where i can easily get a ticket and the best thing is it's near my house.
Anyhow, i'll be going to Sunway Pyramid by this week to explore some alternatives. haha. Life has been routine, it's time to add some spice to my life.
Look out, my friends, i have settled down, it's time to ask you all out for tea or dinner or supper or movie, as long as i have the time. So be prepared.

No comments:

 

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online