Tuesday 19 August 2008

100th Post


Hitz.fm Cruisers

Hotlink ladies

Look at Mootz's expression

With the whole crew, how cool is that.





Know what bottles are they holding? It's cool rhino. It's a new bottle, cool huh.

Too many fans waiting.

Ean lifts up Natalie

Look at Adam and Mootz

Rudy having fun.
Look at the crowd, it's as if they are Avril.

The stage at DP

Busy signing off

Autograph session

Queuing up





There is one aunty that have 2 tshirts, yellow and orange for signature of the hitz crew
Mootz from Pop Shuvit

JJ and Rudy

Deja Voodoo Spells performing



They are very busy switching from radio station to the crowds.


Ean

Avril Wannabe tour in Melaka won by the tall lady.


Natalie
Male Avril wannabe, funny as hell

How can someone with that wig go up the stage, you have courage there man.

I manage to get the t-shirt free just like the one they are wearing




Wow, never thought that my blog can last till the 100th. Haha.
My blog has always been for happy moments only, basically not an emo blog. LOL
I only share my happiness and rarely my sorrow.
I like gossips though, ROFL.
100th post about Hitz.fm at Melaka.
I was in town and decided to head to Dataran Pahlawan as the whole Hitz.fm crew were there.
I just want to take pictures with those DJs.
Got upclose and personal with few of them and manage to get photos taken.
It was really fun, and those Avril wannabes were really funny but some have styles.

No comments:

 

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online