Tuesday 12 August 2008

Convocation Class of 05/06


Pei Chin

Siat Foon

Meow Khim and her roommate... erm.. sorry forgot your name ;)


Cindy and Junne

Julie

Ker Sinn, Jace, Kiat

Kian Wooi, Kim Song

Siew Siew

Me

My wonderful family

Prof Richard and coursemates

Finally convo is over and reality bestowed me, need to work for the rest of my life, how dull. LOL.


And it freaking rained on my big day. How can it be so unfair? It was clear for the rest of the week but why on Thursday it rained? why why why?

I guess it's a test to see who my true friends are. haha


Anyhow manage to take a few pictures with those who had patiently waited outside.


Thanks to all that came and for all those presents.


I'm touched.

To all my friends that have graduated, all the best in life, hopefully somewhere, sometime out there we'll meet again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats friend!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Graduation! :)

Anonymous said...

sorry i cannot join ur graduation convo.

distance and time problem. this is also my final exam week. sorry.

seeya nx time. tc

chiet

 

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online